Conditioner Bar & After Swim Detangler - Tangerine & Honeydew
If we were to keep you from going back to the bottle we knew it would have to work, and work WELL, so we’re giving you the best conditioner bar on the market. It isn't formulated for eco-friendly people, it is formulated for HAIR PEOPLE who want to ditch plastic, but not their beautiful locks. It leaves your hair soft, shiny, and less damaged and cleans up your conscience too.
It’s formulated with exotic extracts like Prickly Pear, Plum, Amla & Karanja seed oil that are known to defend not only your scalp, but each & every strand they touch. Just add water & dip already!
One bar can replace 6+ bottles of pricey salon conditioner, and for some customers can last a full YEAR depending on how often you shower.
Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Brassicamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Opuntia Ficus-Indica (Prickly Pear) Seed Oil, Emblica Officinalis Fruit Extract (Amla Seed Oil), Prunus Domestica (Plum) Seed Oil, Pongamia Glabra (Karanja) Seed Oil, Fragrance (Parfum).
Care & How to Use:
- Before first use, prime the bar by lathering in your hands and sudsing it up! (not necessary after shower #1)
- Wet your hair then wet your solid shampoo bar.
- Gently rub the bar directly on the scalp and use your hands to lather as you would liquid shampoo. A common mistake is applying a lot of pressure on the bar, it just needs to gently graze the hair to work! rinse out, and follow up with the Dip Conditioner Bar & After Swim Detangler.
- Rinse out and follow with the conditioner bar.
- To preserve the life of your bar: please store dry to ensure it lasts as long as possible.